20 January 2006

Talk about running into the wrong end of a conversation. I was chatting with my good friend the Whyzeman at his place of business tonight, and as I left him, I walked between a group of 3 of the typical aisle-hogging whores that are typical in our local retail outlets. One of them inflated her cheeks and wildly shook her head, proclaiming "It was just like this, and she was dead!" I almost screamed WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!, it scared me that bad.

Also, I have another serious problem. I've been bittorrenting a lot lately, getting movies and music. On one particular site, there's a so-called 'discreet local tryst' dating type ad. It's got so-called 'hotness' from the Laurel area....typical names are "HotSexiMomma242323423423 from Pendorf, MS" in a compromising position on the beach...really bad ads. Once, there was a woman with a gag-ball in her mouth, and she was tied to a chair. The ad read "I really like to be bound, because if I escape you'll have to catch me!" Well, I saw her. She's a waitress at a restaurant in Hattiesburg. And she was our waitress. What do you tell someone? "Hey, I saw your bondage personal ad on a hacker website. Are you really that twisted?" Jeez.

Well, I'm so upset about it now I look out for these people at the store so I can yell at them "HO!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Hey waitress! If you mess up my order, I'll have to *wink wink* catch you!*wink wink*"