05 March 2006

It really, REALLY irks me when I pay a doctor almost $100 and he can't produce the goods. I mean, I could take ibuprofen at home. I pay him for GOOD medicine.

I finally got some and it's been an interesting week to say the least. I have been incoherent, moody, dreamy, and just all-around off kilter and NO ONE CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT.


We gave up trying to make the English subtitles work on Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children. We are currently watching it with nothing other than the fast-paced Japanese dialogue. Whyze, I still owe you a copy. Get with me on that.

==========

They opened a new pizza joint in town. It's amazing how a new eating establishment can bring the hill scoggins out in droves. It's PIZZA, for God's sake. By the wait in line, you'd think they were handing out locks of Dale Earnhardt's hair.

==========

My neighbourhood is slowly but surely going to the dogs, as did my previous one. I grew up here. Over the holidays, a dillhole going down the street threw out a beer bottle IN FRONT OF MY DRIVEWAY and it shattered all over the entrance to my crib. I've got gangsters in front and NASCAR-loving PWT (That's 'poor white trash' for the uninitiated) next to them. I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you look like or who you worship, just BE DECENT.

==========

Nothing fun tonight.

Get Cakewalk Guitar Studio, Fruit Loops, and Sony ACID. I've gone recording-gaga this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laurel is turning into a giant ghetto/trailer park combination. Let's all move to Seattle. Then WE could be the trailer park/ghetto types.

Also, I think even if FF7:AC had subtitles, it still wouldn't make sense. It was just an excuse to get the old gang from FF7 back and kicking butt (and what a good excuse it is).