24 March 2006

Today's been eventful, but painly boring. Lots of phone calls, lots of footwork and remote controlled admin crap today. But...as the old and painfully worn-out cliche' goes, it's FRIDAY.




This is me right now in my office, waiting for it to be time to go. I'm looking around, propped up and relaxed since I've gotten all my work done. If you click the picture, you can see how random the north wall of my office really is. In case you didn't know, I work out of a doublewide trailer (not kidding!) for right now since my office is torn down and a new one is being built in its place here in Buttholeville, MS.






By the way, hey Jenn!! :)

==================

By the way, I thought this picture was rather telling...

You can babysit for me, clean my house, and mow my grass, but I want you gone! Hurr hurr...



No comments: