10 March 2006

I am majorly stoked at this point. I have been a victim to web censorship in the name of the greater good for a couple of years now. Yes, the wonderful Websense. Well, today I was removed from Websense bondage and actually read the Onion for the first time in 2 years here at work during my lunch break. It was like…beautiful man.

I had been feeling SO much better with my arm. I was regaining feeling and didn’t feel pain as often anymore…

…then the witch complained about a monitor sitting in her office and she had never even told me about it or asked me to remove it. I had it gone within five minutes of her trouble ticket, and even dragged it back to my office, putting it up on a file cabinet. BIG MISTAKE. My arm was asleep all night, and when it did manage to perk up, all I felt was stabbing pain. Does this crap end? Sleep/pain/sleep/pain/sleep/pain. It sucks. I can’t play guitar like I’d like to, the rumble pack in the console controllers HURTS when it goes off. It’s all miserable man. I can’t write normally, or drive normally. IT SUCKS.

Too caffeinated to think clearly so I’m ending this.


Live and unblocked from the place of employment…


Gimp, for Gimp’s World News.

No comments: