11 March 2006

Ok, I have no dignity left to salvage after this.

I had a training classroom to set up today at 7:00 AM SHARP.

The alarm rang at 8. I got up hysterical, got dressed, upset, nervous, thinking of the impending disaster at hand. I called the office to apologize profusely, and no one answered. 'great' I thought to myself.

I got on the road, and as I barrelled down the road, I tried again to call the office. Only this time I noted the time/date on my cellphone as I slid it open.


Today is Saturday, and there is no training classroom to set up. I am a moron.

Until Monday.

*sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
*deep breath*
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!1111elevens

The Whyzeman said...

Verse 2 of "Just One of Those Days" by The Fresh Prince.

"I woke up this morning around a quarter to eight. I wiped the sleep from out my eyes. I was feeling great. I flipped the radio on and to my utter suprise, I thought that it was eight o'clock but it was half past nine."

It happens to the best of us.