23 March 2006

Want to read something funny?

Ok, now that you have that, look at what this fat ass had to say:



Sensenbrenner said in a statement last year that his bill would help "regain control of our borders and prevent illegal immigration" as well as "help strengthen and promote our compassionate and welcoming legal immigration system."



This is LAUGHABLE. How he DARES to call our so-called "system" of snared-up (and jacked-up) laws that could also pass as a reader on "How to be a Xenophobic butthole" is beyond me. I also appreciate, once again, that the loudest mouths on the anti-immigration issue have the most foreign sounding screwed up names. Stupid Kraut... (I'm part German, i can say it.)


I am SO mad at this article I can't even think objectively or coherently. I am leaving it be and going to attempt to eat dinner.

Jesus, what a stupid, ignorant fat ass.

I apologize for the profanity, but those close to me appreciate how passionate I am about this issue and how close to my proverbial family jewels it hits me.




No comments: