30 March 2006

A friend has recently brought up "raindrops keep falling on my head" in his posts. I must also bring up every other song in the genre.

I have been stressing over my financial situation with increasing nail-biting and antisocial behaviour. Well, after a fun day riding around the national forrest listening to Iron Maiden and Phil Collins, I was barrelling to work Tuesday morning when I noticed that the temp gauge on my little blue car's indicator panel was lit up. I immediately pull over and pop the hood, half-heartedly chuckling at the fact that it was in front of the very sign I took a picture of for my first web site so long ago.

The motor is smoking. Gag.

(By the way, if you are going to travel out of the country, why the HELL would you go somewhere like Sandal's? That stupid commercial was just on. I could invent a 'resort' in my back yard. Jeez, people. Enjoy the country you're in, not some prepackaged American tripe where the locals are kept out by fencing and armed guards. Pahh...)

I waited an hour and my boss showed up. He helped me nurse my car 2 more miles down the road before it re-overheated. I called a wrecker named Peanut to drag it to a radiator shop, where I received the news that my motor is blown.


I now have no way to go to and from work. I don't know what I'm going to do. Oh well.

No comments: