05 March 2006

Watch my counter.

If you're the 1,000th viewer, then congrats, I owe you my undying affection.


I'm running out of meds, my head hurts constantly, and my wife is beginning to thing I have migraines like she does. (I'm not so inclined to think it, but when you have a headache that is the size of a hangover headache and 1>tranquilizers 2>tylenol 3>tranquilizer/tylenol combo 4>opioid lovliness won't kill it, I wonder what kind of friggin headache it is.)

------------

Reading friends' blogs, you learn things you didn't know about people you've spent half your life around. I got that feeling today reading about a dear friend who also suffered water heater troubles. As long as his dad doesn't like force him into handing back my SegaCD again, we're good. It's in better hands with him anyway. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TWIINNNSS!!!!

ElChulo said...

Both of ya'll going to hell.


The one that said it 15 years ago and the one that's imitating him now.