25 February 2006

Ok, so if I make a grammatical or capitalization mistake, I thank the English police in advance for not coming out en masse. My carpal tunnel is acting up after a bout of unergonomic typing and wrenching on my water heater, so I have this immobilization brace on my hand.

Anyway, I have some really bad pictures I'm going to share with everyone.


FIRST off:

  • I took my kids to the ol' elementary school the other day. I have found a new and innovative way for hands-free wireless voice communication. Note how the school crossing guard does it:



I almost ran over her from laughing so hard.






  • I was in walmart just now. There was an old man buying bananas. He stood RIGHT behind me, almost close enought to breathe on me. Creepy? Not as creepy as the fact that he was buying TWO bananas, and HOW he was carrying them. I submit to you the following camera pics:


Is that a banana in your pants, or are you glad to see me?




Hello, I love you won't you tell me your name?


Our secret signal for meeting outside the chat room was supposed to be like this. I don't know WHY she hasn't found me yet.


Poor old man, never knew he was going to be on the internet. I SALUTE YOU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was trying to hide his erection after being so close to you.

Anonymous said...

Bloody 'ell mate! Ya misspelled "jellied eels" ya did! Load of arse and all that rot. Pip pip cheerio!

The Whyzeman said...

I wouldn't be surprised if that picture makes it across the Internet faster than that Paris Hilton video.