25 February 2006

Thank you, Mr. Whyze.

The Texaco pizza was fabulous, as were the chicken gizzards and beer. All consumed to Ludacris.


I swore off modern rap, but dang it, Need for Speed had me crunkin' this weekend. *sigh*
====================

This is a mighty miserable weekend. The weather is cool and wet, and there are small lakes in my yard.

I am without hot water for the 4th day in a row now. I have spent $100 on parts, and the @#$#@@ heater still doesn't work. My plumber is sick and won't be here tomorrow, but he's quite flighty and it's possible he won't show up tomorrow. In the meantime, I have two angry women and five whiny kids all clamoring for water that I can't produce.


Oh well. Cold water will have to make my lil boys shrivel up as I yelp in the freezing shower again today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile, I luxuriate in the awesomeness of a hot shower.

Remember when I used your shower when my hot water didn't work? You are more than welcome to use mine... assuming you don't mind the "prolificness".

ElChulo said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

whyze man? remember when he was prolific in the shower @ Wilson World? (The super metroid trip)

The Whyzeman said...

Ah...the Super Metroid trip.

300 bucks and you can get a heater from Lowe's delivered and installed.