02 October 2005

Ok...I finished Lost. All 25 episodes, plus or minus. That show is the bomb. I also downloaded the first two episodes of Season 2. One tomorrow, one Tuesday, and by Wednesday, I'll be caught up for Episode 3 when it comes on. I haven't been this pumped for a show since E.R. or C.H.I.P.S. (But we won't get into the latter.)


Dealing with migraine sufferers in the house. Lately, I've started having cluster headaches again. But it's really hard on kids when their mom has a 'graine and the dad has a cluster, both are whacked out on pain meds, moaning and agonising, and feeling like doing absolutely nothing apart from dying.

My Kentucky pie from Mcalisters tasted like styrofoam ass. What's up with that?

I'm tired of dwindling funds and lack of ....I dunno. I'll just shut up because this isn't really a productive post.

Anyone that's reading --- if you aren't trying to:
  • Enlarge my penis
  • Enlarge my breasts (lol mantits)
  • Sell me V1@grA
  • Peddle smut
  • Peddle anything else for that matter, including yummy narcotic medications
Thank you. Anonymous as you may be or not. I know I have several dearly loved spiders ensconced in their respective webs looking down from dark corners at me, and thank you. You know who you are.

*sigh* I hate 'embedded' and 'ensconced' now. Makes me think of Fox News Channel reporters. And that makes me think of Hannity and Colmes, which makes me think of Toby Keith and Rush Limbaugh and talk radio and politics and I work myself up into a bloody, frothy, angry mess and want to open fire. So I'm going to bed now.

No comments: