04 October 2005

Ok, so what's the deal? I mean, FEMA sucks.

A lot of things suck. The mall smells like wee. It also is a haven for mold and mildew. But what do i know...


Figuring out a list of lost groceries from Katrina and the ensuing 2 week plunge into third world wonder. Comes out to almost $340, the stuff I lost. You don't think lovingly about pork chops until you realize that your pork chops are indeed gone. Makes me think of the cinderella power ballad.

==========

I still haven't seen Serenity. The office secretary (And fellow Firefly fanperson) just totally ruined it for me. She saw it and has the visual companion book thingy that has SCRIPT AND PLOT SPOILERS AND TURNED THE PAGE RIGHT TO THE PART WHERE (Name) is (Verb, past tense) by the (plural noun) and they have a (noun).

I could choke her. I really, really could.

What's the deal with me getting comment spam the minute I update? Will never understand that. I think out of all the comments I've received, one or two were legit.

=============

Also,

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

heheh

No comments: