27 October 2005

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything. I got things going, things on my mind, and plans in the works.

Getting ready to go see my inlaws in Mexico this weekend. I'm burning movies to take to them so they can have some entertainment goodness.

Am I wrong for wanting to subscribe to the Weekly World News? There's an article this week that is GREAT. It talks about a new, secret, all-powerful weapon that the us has developed. More powerful than conventional nuclear weapons. They have been forced to confirm it due to our president accidentally referring to them in a speech. Yes...I'm referring to...

Nuculer weapons. It's true!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I was reading your site and thought of what a great site it is! If you want to see another great site, go to www.asianasthamtics.com! It's packed full of interesting articles and tips on improving yoru well-being. It also has pictures of frail, wheezing underage japanese school girls!

Come visit today! Otherwise, gnaw my bridge!

Anonymous said...

What happened to your cats?

Anonymous said...

Subscribing to that magazine would be a very bad move.