17 July 2006

Frist of all, let me get this picture out of the way for M.A.S.H.’s benefit (you know who you are). From the ‘looping with S.S. file…’
These stump scoggins are displaying crazy mad hardcore scariness.


















-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was really touched by a couple of comments that some of my folks left recently (you too know who you are). That meant a lot to me and dried up that nasty little puddle of negative sentiment in a hurry…sounds cheesy I know but it did.

I am currently listening to a lot of Wu-Tang again and am re-delving into the mysteries of the special technique of shadowboxing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, I remember I posted previously about having the non-compliant sex offender busted. Now, I am really sickened. I don’t know why I keep running into these people in town, but it’s sickening. When I went with sis in law to try (again. sigh.) to get her license, I saw this guy. I won’t say anything other than the fact that his last name is Cox. Huhuhuh. Anyway, he’s there getting his license. You want to look at him and yell “Hi! I know you! You’re _____ Cox and you were convicted in 1998 under Mississippi Criminal Code ‘touching a child for lustful purposes!!’ I want to kick your teeth in. Can I have your picture?” Knowing that people walking the streets sitting on that website I’ve since dubbed the ‘Hall of Infamy’ gives me the absolute heebie jeebies.

Now I leave you with a couple of nice pictures I’ve snapped.

First: What were these people thinking?




Secondly. Seen in Hattiesburg. I love whoever did this. SO MUCH.

No comments: