20 June 2006

You ever wonder why they expect people to donate to retarded people? I mean, I love helping charity causes when my financial capabilities permit, but I hold serious doubts about a camp that claims to allow blind children to ski. Have you thought about that? Wrap it around your brain. Blind kids skiing. The place in question was called SunShine Mountain, which sounds like an amusement park in the swamp somewhere.




"I just love being able to use my See n Say to solve complex problems such as the meaning of life, time travel, curing cancer or unstopping Jim Bob's septic tank on the travel trailer! Gimme money! More money!"




Also, I'm not sure how to wear this yet, but this is for you Alan:


Note the Columbia Sportswear (tm) shirt that goes nicely with the red and white pattern of my new keffiyeh. Somehow I ended up with a white prayer skullcap too, but no way I'm taking pictures in that. I almost had a cross burned in my yard by redneck neighbours for even being seen with the keffiyeh on. :p






More to come.

2 comments:

gnif said...

i think it makes you look regal.

gnif said...

oh, you wear the skull cap under the rag head towel, it helps keep it in place.