22 June 2006

Lately I've found myself in the pharmacy with increasingly alarming frequency. No longer satisfied with being confined to the waiting area, I became bored and started perusing the aisles. I don't know what their problem is, but it seems like I couldn't focus on anything due to the skinny rooser-esque general store manager following me from aisle to aisle. On more than one occasion he asked me if I needed help finding something. The third time he asked me, I looked at him and repeated my previous answer from the first two occasions, only this time more forcefully:

"No, ass monk. I told you earlier, I am waiting for a prescription and I don't want or need your help, nor anyone elses'. When I do, I can find you. Until then, do me the favor of LEAVING ME ALONE."

I was crabby, what can I say. Poor guy. :-I

Well the other day I was looking at magazines. You know, pretending to be interested in what I'm looking at while ignoring Maxim beckoning at me tantalizingly from the top shelf. I ignored it and looked at the Crayola stuff. I came across a rather funny contest the Crayola company is holding. It's a contest to have a new color named after your home state. Check it:

Ok, well as some of you know, I hail from Mississippi. The first thing that came to my mind was what our official state color should be. I've run through it over and over, and I've finally decided Klan White is sufficiently tasteless. I am going to send it in and see what response (if any) I get from Crayola.

Or maybe 'suicide bomber red' should be Iraq's new color.






==============================
We went to Chili's at lunch, and I can't for the life of me ever manage to remember that when you order a drink there at lunch, you actually get TWO. I ordered some random carribean-themed puffter drink with orange juice, spiced rum, grenadine, peach schnapps, and voddie in it. And I ended up with not one, but two. It was fun going in the toy stop just now to walk some of that off.

I'm going to take a midafternoon snooze now under my desk.

==============================

Oh, by the way: Stinkyfart Lady is a grandma now. Gag. she passed out pink "It's a girl!" bubble gum cigars here at work the other day, and they are so weird I don't so much imagine the cigars being manufactured and purchased as i do actually being secreted by the woman.

No comments: