19 June 2006

I've not been around lately, as if you couldn't notice. Things have been so hectic with my family and real life, I've had little time for anything else.

I have been playing Star Wars Galaxies again. That submarine was not a widowmaker. No sir, it wasn't. SWG is. It's the game you play and before you realise it you've been online for 8 hours straight and your eyes are crusty.




The world cup has been exciting to say the least. As long as Mexico, England, or the US win it, I'll be content.



I supposedly have all these pictures to put up for the day when I finally sit down and post an update, but guess what: they're at work on another pc. :-(


I have nothing to say really, but I figure if I force myself to come in here and put an update up, I'll start unleashing spastic, multi-update days here today or tomorrow.

Stay Tuned.

No comments: