05 August 2006

To the goob who thinks he's super-sleuth for slathering my myspace and blog addresses all over our local bumpkin newspaper forums: Thanks. I needed some attention and PR. You've mastered the internet...great. Now master common sense and I'll applaud you.


Now anyway, we're going to be telling a story here shortly, I'm working it up in Word to post later on tonight. Tootie got married while we were there...that girl is a walking contradiction I swear to God above. I'm gonna post some details from the wedding later on tonight. I haven't forgotten ya'll...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HURR WETBACK MULTICULTURAL HIPPIE HURR HURR

ElChulo said...

Nice try, staincastle.

Go do your kegel excercises.

Anonymous said...

I have the strongest puboccocygeal muscle in the world.

Anonymous said...

Pubococcygeal, too.