21 August 2006

I have changed over to Blogger's new system, still in its beta infancy. I must admit I was terrified at first, but I'm feeling more confident for now. I'm still wanting to get more hosting and buy back my domain from those stupid snipers from New Orleans who took it from me. They said they'd give it back to me for a handsome three digit fee, which seemed ri-damn-diculous to me. My Co.Uk domain was sniped up too. Oh well.

My American comrades: If you have not heard them, please take the time to listen to the Kooks and the Dogs, two UK groups who currently hold very dear places in my heart. As we have all figured out by now, unless you have an ipod or satellite radio, you aren't going to hear good music, at least not in our rural area of the dark, dusty and cobweb-infested corner of the world.

I must say I am concerned about Mrs. Gimp. Yesterday, she decided to leave the house for the first time in two weeks after dealing with a long bout of bronchitis and other bronchial maladies. I think she was attempting to show us how much stronger she felt now that she's been taking care of herself. Well, she did make a point at least: she passed out and I ended up carrying her to the car. The doctor says she's going to be ok, but it still doesn't make me feel any better after I was scared half to death.

I still want to know who in God's name you are in or around Hammond, LA. You aren't going to get off easily with only one mention. The paranoid self-critic in me thinks it's some class who is using my blog as a teaching tool on how not to behave like a mongoloid in public view.

By the way, nice going G-nif, you finally updated for the first time in January. Hence, you get your very own link again. ;-)

1 comment:

C'est la vie!! said...

YOu are a good hubby...mine would have left me there hehehehe wondering why he hated me so much?? I could never be sick..if I was sick he was feeling worse :P

MOngoloid...now thats a word i havent used in a while...my hubby is a mongolo...yeah that sounds right...