18 May 2006

I have had so much crap going i can't even begin to think of where to update. I have pictures i need to put up, stories to tell, but this arm won't let me. I am in the middle of a cluster headache, but two lortabs have numbed it to the point where instead of wishing for death, I merely wish to contemplate it in a room, face-to-face.

Money is a very serious problem, and i find myself making up excuse about 'important' errands i need to run during the lunch hour to avoid telling people "No, can't go because I'm broke."

Water Department claims i still owe $400 and will likely cut off the water very soon. My anniversary was last week, i wanted to get the wife tickets to see Ricardo Arjona in August but I'll be lucky to have $3 at the end of the month for a card. It'll be sold out anyway by the time i get cash. Yeah. Cash.

It won't be a problem soon, I took her off my health insurance, so it will be like a $500 a month raise. But when the hell will things level out?

sigh.

1 comment:

The Whyzeman said...

I feel your pain, dude. Trust me on that. Not even morphine can make this go away.