30 May 2006

Didn't go to work and spent the morning relaxing. Guess I deserved it, since I took sis in law to work at 2 AM today.

Money situation is reportedly going to get better, but it's getting worse before that happens. I am a bad person for wanting my kids to enjoy a pizza on Friday nights I guess. That's the only real luxury I allowed myself this last week, but somehow still don't have enough to pay my house note. It will get better. It has too. Gotta.


I have some pretty weird pics I've snapped I need to put up this week. The only thing that comes to mind when I see them is WTF...

I'll be more regular in posting now, although I am prohibited from using my left hand for pretty much anything.


Right handed asswiping is hard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the poetry corner? Can I leave my poem here?

Anonymous said...

Is this on? *tap tap* hello? Check check 1, 2 *tap tap* I don't think this is on.