30 December 2005

Ok. I spent a pair of days on the Redneck Riviera. I had a full room, full of people and full of...well...semi relaxation. No one pestering me asking me what we were going to do that day, no one handing me phones. I hate that sort of thing.

I fell into my kid's 'Sand Fork' he had constructed on the beach. Sand Fork being as in 'Fork Knox'. He had no clue how to pronounce it.

He really is a good kid. He gets so frustrated with himself sometimes that he shivers and cries. He asks me what to do and I try to help him. His brothers are no use and some of my friends pester him and put him aside when they come over, which really pisses me off more than they will ever realize. Yes, if you ask am I upset with you, when you treat any member of my family like that, I am.

But for right now, I love ya'll. So it's all good. But just know if you EVER act snotty, you'll hear from me. (and this can remain without useless comments on my comment page, if you don't mind. This is serious.)

=======

Now on to non-serious things of note:

My green chuck taylor allstars. My mother already hates them and that's something I strive for in life. *smirk*
(Imagine what she would have said had she seen the semi-mohawk I sported to town today when i went shopping for beads with the kids).

My wife also purchased me a t-shirt. It has a squirrel brandishing a baseball bat. It's standing in a defensive posture in front of a pile of peanuts. What does the caption say? "Protect your nuts."

Now WHERE the heck am I going to wear this shirt? I guess as a nice undershirt. Now the "I fart in your general direction" shirt is another story. I wore that to the store today, in fact.

I also did a science experiment last night, complete with photographs. See, I bought my best friend a can of Colt 45 the other day, and he, in his infinite snobbiness, refused it like a good ingrate (instead of taking it and throwing it away up the street as he left. He's got a lot to learn, poor guy. I've been force-fit into another culture and worldview, and flat-out refusing things is offensive to me now. Oh well. He and I enjoy cookie dough together and good beer so I'll forgive him).

ANYWAY...the experiment involved a Colt 45 taste test. The update is coming next week when i can get the pictures off my camera phone.

Also, i re-signed up for Ads on my site and they apparently were successful at plastering themselves on the front page. If you see them, PLEASE click them every time you come to my site. I get cash for this.

Thank you and God bless :p

Gonna go listen to Jimmy Cliff now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be sure not to leave any non-serious comments here.

Anonymous said...

My culture and worldview says that being offered Colt 45 is a rank and bilious insult, and that the death penalty is a fitting punishment. Keep that in mind, padre.

Anonymous said...

WHY are you friends with him? You have a soul of gold.
I think he needs to be homeless for a little while to get perspective. (was that grammatically correct? I need more coffee)

ok, was gonna break your rule, but I won't. Email coming.

Anonymous said...

I assure you, dying slowly for a year, vomiting every day, waking up and going to bed tired, passing out if I stand up for more than five minutes, and being so weak that I can't even move is perspective enough.

YOU try that, and then come back and tell me about perspective.

ElChulo said...

Something tells me that 75% of these comments are from Captain Facetious himself.

Anonymous said...

At least I convinced mother to take you back to the Dr., that there was seriously something wrong with you that had nothing to do with sinus infections. She never heard you throw up. I did.

Anonymous said...

Yes you did, and I'll always be thankful for that. You saved my life.

/no sarcasm.

ElChulo said...

I'm so touched, I may start vomiting now.