25 September 2005

Satisfaction in life is derived from knowing that your 10 year old son doesn't like 50-Cent, eminem, or God forbid, Linkin Park. No, your kid likes what you like.

My kid took my Ramones cd's and AC/DC cd's on the road with him and rocked out. It's wonderful, man. He even got his own guitar now. He wants to go with his dad to see the Drive-by Truckers (Go to their site!), but there's that problem of being ten and not being able to get into bars just yet.

Anyway, music is good people. New York Dolls, Blondie, the Ramones, Oasis, the Beatles, hell, the Carter Family. Listen to some. It'll cure your ills and make life seem a little more bearable. If Osama bin-Laden would listen to some honest punk rock or bluegrass, I think he'd turn his ways around.

More photos of dead people in New Orleans, la la la etc. I'm getting sick of hurricane season. I can only hope that next year this crap will not be as bad.

No comments: